Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Tinted moisturizers

I feel like I have to put on a full face of foundation and concealer just to cover up my dark circles. Anybody know any good tinted moisturizers that have the best coverage? 

Re: Tinted moisturizers

@Kay2415 @like @AlexisApplejack most tinted moisturizers aren’t going to give a lot of coverage. 

However, if your main concern is your under eye circles, a color corrector is really the best thing for you! My faves are Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector Fair and BECCA - Under Eye Brightening Corrector ! If you like a liquid Kaja Cat Nap Under Eye Brightener Peach-Tone Brightener is good 

Re: Tinted moisturizers

A tinted moisturizer isn't really going to have much coverage, as the name would suggest it's just a tint.

If you want something with more coverage then you can use a BB or CC cream, with the CC cream having more coverage.

I absolutely love the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium, I use one pump for my entire face and it gives me medium coverage without looking heavy for makeup-y. I also put it under my eyes instead of using a separate concealer but if your dark circles are super dark you might still need a concealer.

Hope this helps!

RE: Re: Tinted moisturizers

This did help! Thank you so much!!! ❣️
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing