Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Complexion Club
|

This Covid complexion of mine

This covid business is doing awful things to skin/complexion. Wearing mask and face shield all day๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐ŸฅตI feel like my skin can't breathe. Just awful things happening. I need something. Clogged pores on my jawline, forehead and around my nose. My 56 year old fragile, somewhat oily skin is really suffering. I use a good micro scrub, moisturizer, cleanser. What else do I need?

Re: This Covid complexion of mine

Thank you so much for the work you're doing, @HelpMePlease11, @508to516Beauty.

I used to have to wear a face mask/respirator a lot for my old job, so here are some things I'd recommend to help with the fallout of that.

Calming masks: FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask, REN Clean Skincare Evercalmโ„ข Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

I also really like the Origins Original Skinโ„ข Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL but its a little harsh, and wouldn't recommend on skin with disrupted moisture barrier.

Skin repair: Anything with ceramides, like the DR. JART+ - Ceramidinโ„ข Cream

Redness reduction: something with blue tansy, CBD or Cica would help. I like a bit of the Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL which comes in a trial set with a mask or the DR. JART+ - Cicapairโ„ข Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream or anything from the Cica line.

Thank you so much for all that you do!

thank you so much. I appreciate your help

thank you so much. I appreciate your help

RE: This Covid complexion of mine

Iโ€™ve been having the same problem. Having to wear a mask all day is so problematic for the skin. Iโ€™m breaking out like Iโ€™m back in high school. Itโ€™s not good. Any advice would help.

Re: RE: This Covid complexion of mine

@508to516Beauty 

This is what helped me DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Stress Rescue Super Serum with Niacinamide

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing