Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 Vegan Brushes!

I think we can all agree that Sephora Collection PRO Brushes are amazing tools that allow us to essentially become our own makeup artists, plus they provide great quality at an amazing value! We know there are so many different brushes out there that it can be overwhelming when it comes to selecting the ones you really need. That is why Sephora Collection has not only improved upon their PRO brushes, but also refined their assortment to 30 brushes total: 5 foundation, 14 face (blush, highlight, etc.), and 11 eye brushes.

This assortment is made up of Sephora Collection’s best-selling brushes, now with improved brush head shapes while still keeping the chic, streamlined look, great quality, and value. And yes, all brushes are vegan (!)and the new packaging is color coded based on category (foundation, face, and eyes).

We started a glossary to break down what each new brush is and what it is meant to be used for -- and just in case you still need a little help deciding which brushes you really *NEED* need, look out for the ones we starred** for our absolute must-haves!

FOUNDATION BRUSHES:

55.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #55
What it’s for: Best for multi-tasking between foundation and other face products. It provides a sheer coverage and can be used with any type of foundation (liquid, cream, powder, and/or stick).
How to use it: Use circular motions across entire face to buff and blend.     

Price: USD $30.00 / CAD $40.00   

64.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64**

What it’s for: For natural, airbrushed foundation finish. It provides a sheer coverage and works best with liquids, creams, and/or stick foundations.
How to use it: Use downward sweeping motions across entire face to blend. 

47.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #47

What it’s for: Provides a fingertip-like application and medium coverage for foundation. Best for liquid, cream, and/or stick foundations.
How to use it: Use Downward sweeping motions across entire face to blend.              

56.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #56

What it’s for: Best for building coverage for medium to full foundation coverage with liquid, cream, powder, and/or stick foundations.
How to use it: Use Downward sweeping motions across entire face to blend.     

70.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #70**

What it’s for: Best for buffing liquid, cream, and/or stick foundations for full coverage.
How to use it: Use circular buffing motions across entire face to blend.

FACE BRUSHES:

93.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #93

What it’s for: Best for sculpting blush with a cream, powder, and/or stick formula for medium coverage.
How to use it: Use in upward sweeping motions to build color on cheek contours.                                               

96.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #96**

What it’s for: For building blush coverage with a liquid, cream, powder, and/or stick formula.                          

How to use it: Make short sweeping motions to build color on cheek contours.                                           

99.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99

What it’s for: Best for a targeted, full coverage blush application with any type of formula.
How to use it: Use by blending outwards on apples of the cheeks for an even application.                            

80.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Bronzer Brush #80

What it’s for: Best for an all-over warm glow with a powder formula bronzer.

How to use it: Make long sweeping motions across the face.

Price: USD $34.00 / CAD $45.00

87.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Highlight Brush #87

What it’s for: An all-over highlight brush that works best with a powder formula and delivers light highlight coverage.             

How to use it: Make back and forth sweeping motions across the face.       

98.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Highlight Brush #98

What it’s for: A highlight precision brush for tops of cheekbones, brow bone, and Cupid’s bow. Can be use with any highlight formula and delivers medium coverage.                                                                              

How to use it: Move back and forth in sweeping motions on tops of cheekbones, brow bone and cupid's bow.                                     

59.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Powder Brush #59**
What it’s for: A powder brush best for targeted setting and blending.

How to use it: Move back and forth in sweeping motions for targeted placement across the face.                 

50.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Powder Brush #50

What it’s for: An all-over setting brush best for powder formulas.

How to use it: Press and roll with the flat tapered side for all over setting.

79.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Contour Brush #79**
What it’s for: A sculpting and contouring brush best for powder formula bronzer.

How to use it: Make sweeping motions from temples to hollows of cheeks to sculpt and define.                     

78.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Contour Brush #78
What it’s for: This contour buffing brush works best for contouring with cream and stick formulas.                           

How to use it: Make sweeping motions from temples to hollows of cheeks to sculpt and define.               

45.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Concealer #45             

What it’s for: A concealer brush for targeted application - works best with liquid, cream, and stick formulas.                

How to use it: Press and make tapping motions on blemishes and under the eyes to place and blend.

Price: USD $22.00 / CAD $30.00

57.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Concealer Brush #57**
What it’s for: A concealer brush for buffing and blending concealer around the face. Works best with liquid, cream, and stick formulas.

How to use it: Use in circular buffing motions to blend and cover imperfections.   

71.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Concealer Brush #71

What it’s for: A concealer brush perfect to cover imperfections and build coverage with liquid, cream, and/or stick formula.                   

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions then blend downward to cover imperfections.   

85.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Lip Brush #85

What it’s for: The perfect brush to define and fill lips.                             

How to use it: Use the tip of the brush to define corners and Cupid’s bow, and use the flat side to fill in color on the lips.                 

Price: USD $16.00 / CAD $21.00

EYE BRUSHES:

10.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #10

What it’s for: An all-over shadow brush. Works best with any eyeshadow formula.

How to use it: Sweep eyeshadow all over the eyelid for evenly distributed color.

Price: USD $20.00 / CAD $27.00

14.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #14**
What it’s for: This brush works best for applying shadow to the lid.

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions to pack and blend eyeshadow on the eyelid.      

15.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #15**

What it’s for: This brush works best for a more precise shadow application.

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions to pack and blend eyeshadow on the eyelid.       

13.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #13

What it’s for: A shadow brush best for packing intense pigment.                                                                                          

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions on eyelid to build and intensify pigment.

18.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #18
What it’s for: This eyeshadow brush is perfect for blending and diffusing pigment along the lash line.

How to use it: Use by sweeping in back and forth motions to blend and diffuse along the lash line.   

19.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #19**
What it’s for: A brush that builds and diffuses pigment along the crease

How to use it: Use by sweeping in back and forth motions to diffuse pigment along the crease.           

26.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #26

What it’s for: A brush for blending pigment along the crease and lash line.

How to use it: Use in soft circular motions along the crease to blend shadow

27.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #27

What it’s for: This brush also works great for applying and blending product on the crease.

How to use it: Use in soft circular motions along the crease to blend. 

24.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #24

What it’s for: This shadow brush works great for a precise application and blending.

How to use it: Use by applying eyeshadow to the crease for added definition.

22.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Eye Liner Brush #22
What it’s for: This brush works best for precise application along the lash line.

How to use it: Use by applying eyeshadow or cream eyeliner with the stiff tapered point along the lash line to create a winged/ cat-eyed effect. 

Price: USD $16.00 / CAD $21.00

20.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Brow Brush #20**

What it’s for: This brush works best for defining and filling brows.                                                                                   

How to use it: Use the spoolie to brush hair upward.  Fill in any sparse areas with short feathery strokes to help shape and define. 

Price: USD $18.00 / CAD $24.00

These new and improved PRO Brushes are available now. Which ones will you be scooping up? Let us know your favorites by replying below!

Re: NEW Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 New Brushes!

Thanks, @TeamBIC !  This is a very helpful Thread to introduce us to the uses of the new Sephora Pro Brushes!   There will be additional discussion about some of the brushes over in the Gratis Thread.

NEW Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 New Brushes!

Thank you @TeamBIC for sending some of these new brushes to me to test! These arrived yesterday and I'm so excited! 😍 I got a Pro collection set in 2016 or 2017 and use them all the time but they still look brand new! They are some of the best quality brushes I've used. I'm looking forward testing the new one's out to see how they compare! Here is a sneak peak. I'll post more pictures once I have better lighting and have a chance to test them out!

Re: NEW Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 New Brushes!

These are really cute sets @Lazybeautybeast congratulations to all who received them for testing. Looking forward to know what you think of them.

@Lazybeautybeast Yay! Thanks for sharing the sneak peek. Can't wait to check back here and hear what you think of them!

Wow!  What great gratis @Lazybeautybeast !  Many congrats!

Congratulations @Lazybeautybeast!

Yay congratulations @Lazybeautybeast

Congrats @Lazybeautybeast !!! Can’t wait for your thoughts !!!

Congratulations, @Lazybeautybeast !

Congrats on receiving the new brushes, @Lazybeautybeast! There's something so satisfying about brand new clean brushes 🙂 

@TeamBIC   The Pro Powder Brush 50 really caught my eye!  I love soft, fluffy powder brushes, and this one looks like it will fit the bill.

I would like to make a suggestion that I, and maybe others, would find helpful.  There are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing a brush, but very rarely do I see any company list the width, depth, and length of the brush heads.  For me, this is particularly important when deciding on blush, contour, crease, and highlighter brushes in particular.  It would be great to be able to have that info available, if at all possible.  Thanks for opening up this thread!

@Ispend2much6 Great feedback! I agree; sometimes I assume a brush size based on a photo online and then am totally surprised when it comes in the mail and is totally not going to work for what I needed!

I am very excited about these brushes and REALLY appreciate this detailed guide @TeamBIC(I bookmarked this page already)!  I have been super happy with the individual Sephora brushes that I have purchased in the past, so am intrigued to see how they may have been improved upon.  Also, total bonus that these are being released before the Spring sale!  Woot Woot!

Thank you for the detailed info on the new brushes, @TeamBIC! The 56.6 Rouge brush is a staple for me, although I haven’t explored too many other PRO brushes yet. Most brushes I use have natural hair, so I’m curious how these will compare in terms of softness🤔

@TeamBIC these all look so great! The foundation buffing brush in particular looks really interesting to me! I also like the look of the lip brush a lot as I feel like it can be hard to find a good one! 

Thanks so much for all the details @TeamBIC! I also really appreciate that you included the ways to use them, like small strokes downward, etc.

@TeamBIC Wow lots of new brushes. I’d like to see 87 (highlighter fan brush. I wonder if it is a newer and improved version of 62. I don’t own a lots of Sephora brushes but I have 2 of 62. (I don’t believe in backups but I have backups of all my favorite brushes 😂🤣) I recommend that one 😘 Get it while it’s on sale. I want to see 50 as well. I have that one on my love list to try. Every time the old 50 comes back in stock my fat fingers are too slow to place an order 😂🤣

@TeamBIC 

I wish these came in a master set. I LOVE Sephora Pro brushes, the ones I have are going strong years later. 

There 70 buffing brush is calling my name. I almost never wear foundation, but that would be perfect for my full-coverage IT cosmetics cc cream.

That bronzer #80 brush looks good, kinda like the Marc Jacobs Bronzer brush. I'd love to see them side by side.

These look great!  The black handles and ferrules are quite chic.  I love the old 64 so I'm excited to see how this one compares! I'm also excited for 14 and 19 which looks like a great pointed crease brush and of course, 50.  Who doesn't love a giant fluffy brush to play with? Thanks for sharing all the information @TeamBIC !

85 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos56
  • 55.png
  • 64.png
  • 47.png
  • 56.png
  • 70.png
  • 93.png
  • 96.png
  • 99.png
  • 80.png