Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Primer recommendations?

My skin is a combo of dry/oily having a hard time trying to find the perfect primer that hydrates my skin and doesnt get oily after a couple hours. Anybody with combo skin, what have you tried that works for you?

Re: Primer recommendations?

Hey beauty!
Our fans with combination skin LOVE the BECCA First Light Priming Filter! You will enjoy how hydrating it is on your skin without making you oily throughout the day. The purple works to cancel out any uneven skin tone and brings radiance to your complexion. Hope this helps! ❤️

BECCA - First Light Priming Filter Face Primer

@SheenaLynnn I have combination dry/oily skin that is sensitive and right now my go-to primer is BECCA - First Light Priming Filter Face Primer. I find that it leaves my skin smooth and luminous and ready for any foundation, while not increasing oil on my face. 

It's available in a mini if you don’t want to take the plunge with a full-size. 

Photo finish mattify primer stick - Smashbox

RE: Primer recommendations?

I only bought the farsali unicorn elixir after I saw a Wayne goss video where he said what a great primer it is. It’s silky, dissolved into your skin, and just helps your makeup adhere better to your skin. It’s not some super duper ‘porefessional’ silicone thing that smoothes out your skin or anything, but it does keep your makeup on and your skin looking healthy

Hi @SheenaLynnn,

I also have combination skin but tend to get a little more dry during this time of year.  I really like the Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mLbecause its light and feels very hydrating on the face.  I usually like to mix the primer with foundation first then apply.  

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing