Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Powder after foundation and concealer

hello, I apply foundation and concealer in cream and I would like to start using the powder on top. Would I be cheerful to use a transparent powder or another type of powder and which brand do you recommend?

Re: Powder after foundation and concealer

I would have to recommend using the LAURA MERCIER - Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -- this stuff will make sure to keep your makeup in place all day despite sweat, heat, etc. It also is very long lasting -- I have been using mine for about 1 year. 

Hourglass translucent loose setting power, Laura Mercier translucent power are two of my favorites.

@carolane00 it's up to you really.  Do you want color or for it to be translucent?  Do you want loose or pressed?  I like using Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucentand CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

@carolane00 

That’s completely up to you. Loose powder vs pressed powder is also up to you. I personally do not like transparent powders, I’m fair and I find no “transparent” powder is really transparent and they make me more ghost like. I use a pressed powder mainly or loose powder sometimes that has a bit of colour. My top picks are CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder La Mer The Powder 0.28 oz/ 8 g

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing