Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Pores forhead narz foundation

My forehead has larger pores. And my foundation will NOT do anything but settle into them and make my foundation look terrible. I look like a homeless meth addicted bag lady when I try to cover it because that one little spot makes the entire look appear cheap and awful. I use Bobbi brown primer and Nars longwear foundation in Monte Blanc 2 with Bobbi brown vitamin enriched face base with O/S (one size) #1 translucent setting powder. I have larger pores on my cheeks near my nose(the other part of the T-zone.) But the make up is fine in that area. It doesn't even settle into the sides of my nose. It looks good. A tad light so obviously I have to use blush and bronzor, some contour/highlight and porefessional super setter.. And it always turns out GREAT. But that little patch on my forehead is killing me. It's making it so I can't wear foundation at ALL. I'm thinking I may have to get an entirely different primer and foundation just for that one spot. I have really good skin in general. I never break out. But I have huge white spots on my chin and around my left eye. I like it, it's not bad or anything. I have fine lines on my forehead and the bars doesn't settle. But that damned patch between my eyebrows. ..... grumble grumble. Please help. The only thing I can think is maybe since I have the O/S mini I'm not getting emails setting powder? But I tried to DUST it from a little to a lot and nothing is helping.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing