Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Over contouring

i am new to the contouring game. how do contour very fair skin without it looking fake and too dark? advice? โœŒ๐Ÿ’–

Re: Over contouring

I have Anastasia Beverly Hills Bronze & Highlight Powder Contour Kit Light to Medium

The palette has 3 different bronze shade. It might be too dark for you as theres only 1 light bronze. I usually bronze most of my face for a nice glow.

Re: Over contouring

@chrissyb1980 With fair skin, reach for contour products that are cool or gray based and avoid products without a matte finish for areas like your cheek bones, nose, or jaw bone. Benefit Hoola is a really good one for fair skin and contouring. Start with less and build up, use a fluffy brush instead of a dense one, and blend it out to avoid harsh lines. Then, add your blush, bronzer for warmth, and highlight. I have fair/light-light skin depending on time of year, and donโ€™t like a โ€œcontouredโ€ look so I go pretty subtle with it. I only contour on the 3โ€™s (forehead, cheeks, jaw), and donโ€™t use any highlight other than on the top of my cheek bones. If itโ€™s summer and I am going for something warmer and glowy, Iโ€™ll add bronzer to the high points of my forehead, the tip of my nose, and chin to mimic where the sun hits me. 

thanks so much for the the tips! ๐Ÿ’– i tried to do a dark...

thanks so much for the the tips! ๐Ÿ’– i tried to do a dark shade and turned out so so very bad lol thank you will try your recommendations xo
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing