Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

No makeup look for fair skin

I’m a big fake tanner, but would really like to give my skin a break. I like a glowy “no makeup” makeup look. I feel like I can accomplish this when I use self tanner. However, I find it’s hard to pull off without looking completely washed out when I’m pale. Any recommendations on great products? Specifically, eyeshadow and nude lipsticks? I’d appreciate any help I can get! My skin tone matched best with NARS sheer glow in Mont Blanc. 

Re: No makeup look for fair skin

Hey, so I have super pale skin (lightest shade in every complexion product I’ve used). The best “nude” (it’s a little on the peachier/pinkier side for a nude, but it’s perfect for the no makeup look) lipstick I’ve used is MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick Kinda Sexy. 

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I love Mac lipstick! When I’m using self tanner Fresh Brew by Mac is my go to shade. I haven’t tried this shade yet. I am going to order it now. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Hi @JCassidy05!

You could try one of the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palettes.  They're not super pigmented so they're great for the naked, no makeup look.

I like to use highlighter to make my skin look like it's glowing.  Maybe you can try using bronzer or contouring your face to give it a bit more color as well.

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I currently use Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo Fair/Medium as my highlighter/bronzer. I do like that for fair skin! I will have to check out the Naked 3 palette. It’s so hard trying to find the line between looking washed out or having products that are too pigmented.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing