Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Need tinted moisturizer with SPF suggestions! looking for something light coverage

Re: Need tinted moisturizer with SPF suggestions! looking for something light coverage

Re: Need tinted moisturizer with SPF suggestions! looking for something light coverage

The Milk Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint is my favorite!

I just started using Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass. It's perfect for everyday, it has SPF 30 and it is also a color corrector which I thought was nice! 

I've been using the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer for years, and it's really nice! I had never really worn any foundation or anything before, but found myself wanting to freshen up my complexion before work in the morning. A lady who worked at Sephora recommended it to me, and I've been wearing it ever since. It's got very natural coverage with an SPF of 30, and has a very dewy finish (note: it's probably not a good fit for those with oily skin). I just apply a couple dabs with my fingers and blend it with a damp sponge, and it comes out flawless each time. Bonus, it's one of the more affordable face products at Sephora 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I second that one! 

RE: Need tinted moisturizer with SPF suggestions! looking for something light coverage

Hi Brooke 13586! You will love Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer! This comes in Oil Free SPF 20 or The original Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 30! Both are extremely beautiful and natural in finish!

Anonymous Insider

LaRoche Posay has some great ones

Hi @Brooke13586,

I recommend trying LAURA MERCIER - Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free. I have found it is lightweight and longlasting. 

Best,

Rebecca

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing