Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

MUFE Flash Palette

Have any of you had trouble with the MUFE flash palette? When I use it for color correction, on clients, it tends to make the foundation separate, almost like it curdles and smears. Weird

Re: MUFE Flash Palette

It's a little....greasy? Waxy? Can't exactly think of the word but I don't love using it on clients by itself, I'll normally mix it with an adjusted from face atelier so the consistency changes and it plays better with whatever I'm using. 

RE: Re: MUFE Flash Palette

Ah! I see! Do you freelance (makeup)? I’m having so much trouble with foundation, and it seems it doesn’t matter what brand or whose skin I’m using it on....

Re: MUFE Flash Palette

@IttyxBittyxMe @Alena444  I didn't know anyone used this for color correcting.  I bought this as fancy face paint.  It literally reminds me of this face painting book from the 90s:

128b6fe7b0e6433ff2d39a5b689a582caf6668ff.jpg

I don't mean that in a bad way. I loved that book!  My mom used to volunteer to do face painting at the Church's carnival in the summer and this was always a big hit.  😄

Seems like it would be a lot of work to take a lot of work to get the colors right.

RE: Re: MUFE Flash Palette

That’s so cool lol So, I’m assuming the consistency is really nice?
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 128b6fe7b0e6433ff2d39a5b689a582caf6668ff.jpg
testing