cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Looking for a glowy dewy foundation

Hello,

so I’m looking for a glowy dewy foundation.  My skin is normal and balanced.  I want a foundation that will make my skin glow.   Which of these do you think is the most glowy?  Too faced born this way, NARS natural radiant, or NARS sheer glow?  

Re: Looking for a glowy dewy foundation

I use Tarte's Sea foundation and it's the perfect amount of coverage but still leaves you glowy.  I love the dropper top.  I also use a brush to stipple it on for a more natural look.  Hope this helps!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Tarte's Sea foundation! The foundation seems to provide the ideal balance of coverage while still giving you a radiant glow. The dropper top makes it convenient to dispense the product and control the amount you need for each application. Using a brush to stipple the foundation on allows you to achieve a more natural finish and online virtual legal assistant , blending it seamlessly into your skin. Thank you for sharing your experience, as it can help others looking for a foundation that offers coverage and a glowing effect.....

@bronderRose3 Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 

#Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  

Remember you can always add a glow primer to enhance the foundation and make it glowy. Some I like are MAC strobe cream (it’s not a primer but gives the glow from within look) and Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40mL 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing