From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Looking for a full coverage matte foundation?

I'm light/medium skin, and would like to stay under $50! Something that will cover up acne and dark spots.

Re: Looking for a full coverage matte foundation?

@Breeeeeeeeee8 I love IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40.

Hi @Breeeeeeeeee8,

I love the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 Hazeland the Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation BruleeI have found both provide amazing coverage and wear great!

Best,
Rebecca

L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte

TARTE - Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15

LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation

For me personally I found the Fenty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation to be quite full coverage and very buildable. It's also super matte in my opinion, actually too matte for my taste. I'm not like some Fenty fangirl who blindly buys anything from that brand either, but I was quite impressed with how buildable the coverage was and didn't rub off when putting on a 2nd coat like most other foundations do, and how it stayed put all day long on me.

Hi @Breeeeeeeeee8 ,

I really love the BareMinerals Bare Pro Foundation for a full coverage matte finish. It gives a natural, flawless application. For best results, I suggest using it with the BareMinerals Bare Pro Core Coverage Brush.

https://www.sephora.com/product/barepro-core-coverage-brush-P410668?icid2=products%20grid:p410668:pr...

https://www.sephora.com/product/barepro-performance-wear-powder-foundation-P410543?icid2=use%20it%20...

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing