Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Lipstick match - brown

Hi! Looking for a good brown lipstick - My color ID is 1R04. Also open to lip stains, creams. Really any type as long as it’s not glossy!

Tags:

Re: Lipstick match - brown

Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Mat Matte Lipstick 106 Tacey Hazel  is a wonderful brown shade... I know its pricy but it is one of my favs!!

Hi @maggieseeber! If you want something new and trending, I’d give Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Lip Soufflé Matte Cream Lipstick Thrilling or Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Lip Soufflé Matte Cream Lipstick Fearless a try. Thrilling is a true brown, while Fearless has a bit of a mauve hue in the brown. Note, this RB Matt cream lipstick isn’t extremely long wearing, in my experience. 

If you want a longer-lasting matte lipstick, try SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 44 Purple Sunset or SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 39 Frozen Strawberry. This lipstick has over 90 shades in either matte or metallic. It’s my all-time favorite lipstick. 😃

Hi @lindse1 - I actually was looking at the rare collection you mentioned! Thanks for passing these along with the Sephora suggestions!! I wish I was able to find lipstick shades suggested on my skin tone assigned to my profile. Maybe in the future!

thanks again!! 🙂

@maggieseeber, you’re welcome! Have you tried the “Try It On” feature on the site/app? Just upload a makeup-free pic and click through the shades that interest you. It will show it on your pic. It’s not available for every product, but I know it is for the Sephora line I shared. At least it helps us browse safely from home!😊

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing