Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Ilia Beauty-beauty must haves

I bought the ILIA Beauty super serum spf 50 foundation in the shade "diaz" back in December of this year and I'm so impressed with it! It's  great coverage with a light feel and if your shade is accurate enough, it looks like you have barely anything on. I pair it with ILIA'S cream blush stick in the shade "cheek to cheek", it's very natural looking and adds a rosie complexion to your face. The two lasted ALL NIGHT for me when I added Charlotte Tilbury's airbrush flawless setting spray. Definitely some of my must have products for a natural look....

ILIA Multi-Stick Cream Blush + Highlighter + Lip Tint In the City 

ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Paloma ST9 

Re: Ilia Beauty-beauty must haves

@charlottethatch   Oh nice!  I have yet to try their base products but they’re on my list.  I love their limitless lash mascara and it’s beautiful natural toned black shade and non clumping formula for thick natural looking lashes.  ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 

Re: Ilia Beauty-beauty must haves

@heartsmyface I really liked their mascara when I tried a sample a while ago and it was very natural looking, yet provided so much length to my lashes. I'm currently using glossier's lash slick and it has the same effect but with a better price. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing