Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

I’m trying to find a good foundation I

I been on a man hunt good foundations i asked everywhere and no one gave me any answers I I want a light weight or healthy skin looking I’m looking for two foundations one full coverages or medium has to be light weight and only theses —-> 1. Kat von d lock it 2. Stay naked ubran decay 3. Charlotte tillberry airbrush foundation 4. Milk blur foundation I have combo skin but I always use skincare make sure to Moisturize I have breaks one my forehead and cheeks time to time I have combo skin and I love something that helps my skin and doesn’t kill it

RE: I’m trying to find a good foundation I

@xitsmackenziex @NARS radiant longwear foundation is perfectly radiant, lightweight, with medium-full buildable coverage. I also LOVE tarte rainforest of the sea foundation for the same reasons. Highly recommend these, hope this helps!

Re: I’m trying to find a good foundation I

@xitsmackenziex I have combo skin and freckles. My two absolute favorites are Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75 and YVES SAINT LAURENT - All Hours Longwear Natural Matte Foundation. Tarte has a good one as well TARTE - babassu foundcealer™ skincare foundation SPF 20.

RE: Re: I’m trying to find a good foundation I

I mainly one use vegan foundation and what’s your thought on the tarte foundation

I second @Angelex's recommendation. I love the Luminous Silk Foundation, especially on combo skin for a healthy glow!

@xitsmackenziex 

Are you asking about the above foundations?! Cross off KVD Lock it, it’s about the heaviest foundation there is. Maybe try the UD one. 

RE: Re: I’m trying to find a good foundation I

Yes
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing