Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

High coverage concealer?

I’m looking for a high coverage under eye/spot concealer that’s decently long wearing . I’m trying to get away from the Tarte shape tape in general just based on principle, it’s been my ride or die since it came out but I just can’t support them anymore. I’m a dryer skin type but demi Matte finishes normally do alright on me. Thanks guys

RE: High coverage concealer?

I have the born this way concealer and it is really great I love it. I own a lot of concealers, shape tape, nars, it cosmetics. I have to say my favorite is Nars soft matte concealer. It’s very light but has high coverage. Doesn’t crease or crack it’s amazing, I would recommend trying it out

Re: High coverage concealer?

@SaraRein Here's the thread for the Toofaced Born This Way concealer.  I haven't tried it but lots of other people have.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Complexion-Club/Feedback-Wanted-Brand-New-Too-Faced-Concealer/m-p/4...

I haven't had the chance to try it yet myself, but the new Too Faced high coverage concealer is looking great in every demo I've seen so far... also seems to be friendlier on dry skin than Shape Tape.

There's a recent thread around here somewhere with people reviewing it, might be worth checking that out too.

Hi @SaraRein,

If you're looking for something that performs like the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, I'd look into the Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi Sculpting Concealer (long name lol). It provides full coverage, without feeling heavy. You can also use this for a variety of different concealer needs: contouring, highlighting, concealing and retouching.

I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<3333

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing