Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Help

I am a self tanner junkie and am obsessed with not looking pale, but I have a hard time finding the right foundation color that doesn't make me look orange but also isn't too light. Does anyone have this problem or have any tips? I also don't like a lot of coverage and was thinking about trying laura mercier tinted moisturizer. please help

RE: Help

Hello! I self-tan, too. I am obsessed with Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Cream. I would say it’s buildable coverage. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is okay. It’s pretty sheer. A lot of people like it. I suggest using a liquid bronzer that can be mixed with foundation or bb cream to darken it when you’re tan. I suggest the Clinique Sun-Kissed Face Gel Complexion Multitasker (you can mix this with B.B. cream or you can mix this with moisturizer). I’ve used the NARS Laguna Liquid Bronze. It’s pretty good too but warning- it’s messy. I definitely like the Clinique product more.

Re: Help

Hi @Amelr!

I personally LOVE the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free because it's long wearing and it provides natural looking coverage. I have oily skin and I love how this tinted moisturizer gives me a radiant glow, but it does not make me look super oily. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing