Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Help!!!

Trying this thing out... Does anyone know of a really good spot/acne treatment like a dot it on at night and it's gone by morning type thing... Pleeeaaaase

RE: Help!!!

Just found out about the Peter Thomas Roth dots.. Was using the new pimple dots but was recommended these ones. Although i didn't try yet the person who told me used both and loved them. Good luck!!!

Re: RE: Help!!!

the PTR dots didn't work for me unfortunately 😞

Re: RE: Help!!!

I'm glad your friend likes them. I tried them and thought they were horrible. They didn't stick well at all. For patches, I thought the CosRx were a bit better- they at least stay on. Although, they only actually work about half the time. My preferred spot treatment is the Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Gel. That stuff vastly decreases size and redness overnight for me. 

Re: Help!!!

One thing I've been trying is Tea Tree oil.  I'll use a Q-tip that is dampened with water, add a drop of tea tree oil to it, and then just spot treat the night before. By morning my whiteheads are usually gone, with only a small amount of redness.  I use a tea tree oil by The Body Shop.

RE: Re: Help!!!

Thank you that really helps!!

Re: Help!!!

Depends, whiteheads, random acne and cystic acne etc requires slightly different treatment. Usually it's all about salicylic acid, which dries me out a bit and is a bit irritating, and sulfur, which works much better for me personally. Kate Somerville Eradikate and Mario Badescu drying cream are great sulfur based products that significantly reduces my acne overnight (may or may not be completely gone depending on the size). I'm also a fan of Murad Clarifying mask (for oily skin) or GlamGlow Supermud (for oily/combo skin) for general breakouts if you feel one coming or are not in a hurry.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing