Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Help i have scaring uneven texture and discoloration

So I'm new to this and hope I'm in the right place. I did not have anyone to show me how to do makeup skin care or anything beauty related. Don't get me wrong I have the best mom she just doesn't know how to do these things either she never really needed makeup. Anyway I'm turning 36 in a few weeks and my skin has really gone down hill the last 2 years. I have acne scars, uneven completion and uneven texture happening. With all these different products I seriously just need someone to tell me excatly step by step what to get and how to do it so if anyone has any time to maybe help I would appreciate it so much. I'm a mom on a budget but this is something I think is important to get my confidence back. Thanks for taking the time to read and any advice is definitely appreciated!!

Re: Help i have scaring uneven texture and discoloration

An exfoliator might be your best bet to target all of your concerns as it's going to lift your dead skin cells and even out your complexion. You can use it anywhere from 1-3x a week depending on how well your skin can tolerate it.  Some of my favorites are Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL  Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel Pads 5 Treatments or Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

I would top it off with a moisturizer. For dry skin, I like Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL and for oily skin, The INKEY List Omega Water Cream Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL or CLINIQUE Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer 

Re: Help i have scaring uneven texture and discoloration

Try the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum# Its a bit expensive but worth a try. It worked for me. I'm on my 2nd bottle

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing