From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Complexion Club

Complexion Club

• 55777 Members
  • 5113 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Complexion Club
Powder
|
Re: Powder
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: first question. is your base/skincare hydrated? if not please use eye cream/barrier first. Regardless the amount of product you us ...read more
first question. is your base/skincare hydrated? if not please use eye cream/barrier first. Regardless the amount of product you use, and it's best to be less with more depending with the amount of fine lines.If you properly baked your under eye, wait x minutes and swipe. It should look "dusty", to minimise the dusty look bc now you under eye is set. Use a setting spray, and use enough to have an almost damp face. Setting spray removes dustiness from a set base. HTH
Foundation not sticking and face having peeling
|
Re: Foundation not sticking and face having peeling
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try having a layer of moisturiser as a base for your foundation to stick to.Important that your base is the similar texture to you ...read more
Try having a layer of moisturiser as a base for your foundation to stick to.Important that your base is the similar texture to your foundation, eg.cream and powder works excellent. gel moisturiser and oil free foundation pill. Also don't smear or swipe. Press press press.
Recent images from this conversation
Comparable powder
|
Re: Comparable powder
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Laura Mercier Smooth Foundation Color 2
Laura Mercier Smooth Foundation Color 2
Shade Finder Error? Has anyone else encountered this?
|
Re: Shade Finder Error? Has anyone else encountered this?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I noticed the same issue yesterday and today. I came here to see if there was any information about it. Is there any way to contac ...read more
I noticed the same issue yesterday and today. I came here to see if there was any information about it. Is there any way to contact support?
New Post in Complexion Club
Sephora Self Tanner
Does anyone know if the Sephora brand self tanner was discontinued? it was my fav tanner but it’s been out of stock for quite some ...read more
Does anyone know if the Sephora brand self tanner was discontinued? it was my fav tanner but it’s been out of stock for quite some time and now i can’t even find it on the website. Any thoughts?
Bare Minerals Bare Pro
|
Re: Bare Minerals Bare Pro
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Stephyl25 according to the chart they gave, the equivalent would be fair 15 neutral  ...read more
@Stephyl25 according to the chart they gave, the equivalent would be fair 15 neutral 
Recent images from this conversation
You Skincare Routine👇🏼
|
Re: You Skincare Routine👇🏼
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!! ...read more
@KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!!
New Post in Complexion Club
Foundation match
I have blond hair, blue eyes, and blue veins. What shade would I work for my skin (from any brand)? Also, I have oily and acne-pro ...read more
I have blond hair, blue eyes, and blue veins. What shade would I work for my skin (from any brand)? Also, I have oily and acne-prone skin.
16,881 Posts