cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Help! What’s my skin undertone?

image.jpg

IMG_5326.jpeg

I just can’t master finding the right foundation for my skin. I think Im not correctly judging my undertone. Can someone help? Please and thank you! 

Re: Help! What’s my skin undertone?

@BMoreRN If your trying to find out more about your skin, have you ever tried doing the Sephora skin scan in store? I thought it was really neat. They email you some info about your skin after and it matches you too some foundations and concealers ( not all) right in the app. It might be helpful getting your best foundation match.  

Thank you, I didn’t know that! I have some foundations to return, so I’ll try it out then. Again, thanks for your reply! 😀

Let us know how it goes! ☺️ @BMoreRN 

( Tip 💞 : Too reply to others on BIC, use the @ symbol and type thier name, that way they won't miss your reply.)

Hi @BMoreRN - It’s tough to tell from a photo, but you look like a neutral to me. Your shade range is on the lighter medium side, but not light-medium, if that makes sense. With your shade and undertone combo, try avoiding anything that leans too cool, but thing that lean warm should be okay. 

Thanks! I’ve always thought I was a warm but I’m not sure if I really am. Lately I think I’m more of a neutral. I’ve just spent a lot of money on the wrong shades and just wanna get it right. I’ve gone to Sephora and was matched but once I got home and tried them, I think they may have gotten it wrong 🥲 thanks again! 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_5326.jpeg
testing