cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Help!!! I am not liking my face too much

I have a problem...my face looks the worse AFTER makeup. I cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, use serums, masks and I feel like I've tried EVERYTHING...I'm 40 years old, and I have relatively decent skin. My problem is the pores that go from the sides of my nose almost to the apples of my cheeks. Is there anything I can use after my makeup is all done that will blur my pores and make me look like I have awesome skin?

Re: Help!!! I am not liking my face too much

@Krunning3369 I have pretty big pores and I use the TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collection. It gives my cheeks the softest and most airbrushed finish. I apply it with a sponge, and dust off the excess using the SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Mini Airbrush #55.5that I received as my rouge welcome gift. There is a corresponding primer, the TOO FACED - Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer – Peaches and Cream Collection, but i haven’t personally tried that one, so I’d recommend the Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer 1 oz, TOUCH IN SOL - No Poreblem Primer, or the NYX pore filler primer 

Anonymous Insider

thank u! I will have to try that. I tried the primer and...

thank u! I will have to try that. I tried the primer and I love that its hydrating however it always pills over my skincare...grrrrrr so I need to find another hydrating primer lol
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing