Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

HELP! Acne marks

I need help! I can't seem to get rid of acne marks on my face (or my body, but that's for another time). Any product/ general skincare suggestions?

Re: HELP! Acne marks

Hey! I use the ordinary aha/bha chemical peel along with the st Ives oatmeal scrub and the pixie glow tonic and Mario Badescu vitamin c oil when I use the vitamin c oil I also use it with the pixie retinol tonic. I just rotate using these products and they’ve helped fade my marks but not dry out my skin. I use the vitamin c oil and retinol only before bed as it will make you photosensitive, so wear a sunscreen moisturizer during the day after using it. Those are all low priced drugstore/Sephora or ulta products so I hope that helps a lot!

@Leela87 Hyperpigmentation gets darker with the sun, so any treatment won't be effective without standalone spf daily. Light physical exfoliation and leave on treatment or a chemical peel every so often at night only. Chemical peels at the derm are more tailored to you than otc and can be done on the body.

Hi @Leela87,

I recommend MURAD - Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel. I have found this is very effective and works quickly. I hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing