Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Good Natural Concealer?

I want to find a concealer that looks natural with the skin. Non cakey and shade no lighter or darker. I have really bad under eye bags and i want to find a concealer that's good coverage and last the whole day. Any recommendations ?

RE: Good Natural Concealer?

Thank you guys! I'll be sure to see which one is fit for me.

Re: Good Natural Concealer?

There's a clip on youtube by Wayne Goss about make up/concealer for under eyes with bags (ok he has a couple, he was an eye bag sufferer).
If you just add a concealer you risk making the bags themselves stand out even more because concealer deals with color not texture. If your problem is bags you need eye creams and tools (like eye patches, ice rollers) to depuff the bags and tighten the skin, and the bigger the bags the longer it will take to fix the problem change your skin so don't expect or believe in any promises of quick fixes! 

it's not impossible, but requires experimenting and some work. Good luck!!

RE: Re: Good Natural Concealer?

Okay I'll be sure to check him out. Thank you !

Re: Good Natural Concealer?

@StarrellaaMy all time favorite concealer is Tarte Shape Tape!  It does wonders for covering up dark circles and redness and it is super long-lasting.  Unfortunately, it's not currently carried by Sephora, so I have to buy mine from Ulta or from Tarte direct.

NARS soft matte complete concealer. It has really good coverage and varieties of colour options. I would recommend to use it under your foundation and it really gives u a flawless look.

i personnaly use the maybelline age rewind concealer. it does no crease and have a good coverage tbh. it's the only concealer i got but it really does it's job!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing