Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Givenchy Photo Perfexion Fluid Foundation is gone?

What happened to this foundation?! I don’t see it on both Sephora or Givenchy websites. Anyone knows if it has been discontinued? If yes what is the best alternative for it? My mom uses the shade N05 Perfect Praline. Please help!

RE: Givenchy Photo Perfexion Fluid Foundation is gone?

I have the same problem 😓 I was shade Perfect Vanilla, does anyone know the shade match?

Re: Givenchy Photo Perfexion Fluid Foundation is gone?

I don't often wear liquid foundations and I have tried tons and tonsss of liquid foundations and this one was the ONLY one that has worked for me and that I loved. I got compliments on my skin and asked what foundation I use when I wore it too. I'm hoping someone can help out with an alternative or can fill me in if they rebranded? I'm so sad about this.

Anonymous Insider

I don't see an answer to your inquiry 😞

I too have used Perfect Praline for the last 5 years and LOVE it. Lost without it and so strange there is no explanation anywhere.

I'm wondering exactly the same. I love this foundation and can't find it anymore. I used to get

@JerryKaTe wrote:
What happened to this foundation?! I don’t see it on both Sephora or Givenchy websites. Anyone knows if it has been discontinued? If yes what is the best alternative for it? My mom uses the shade N05 Perfect Praline. Please help!

4 Perfect Vanilla

I was unfortunately told the bad news when I asked about this in December. This has been my holy grail foundation for NINE YEARS. Yes, they discontinued. Why? No clue. The Teint Couture was supposed to be the replacement for it but a lot of people complained. So then they came out with the Matissme Velvet Fluid. Based on what the Sephora employee was telling me, neither holds a candle to my Photo Perfexxion. 😕 But based on my skin he still advised me to get the Matissme Velvet. Apparently they're coming out with an even better foundation that will be comparable to Photo Perfexion? I'm not sure the timing on that though. It's such a tease because it still comes up on the Givenchy website with shades to choose from... but when you click on the "Buy Online" button, it doesn't work. -___-

I am so upset, I am also the Perfect Praline color and I see that the Photo Perfexion has been discontinued. This was my go to foundation for work. Now I am supposed to be heading back to work and decided to purchase a new foundation since I'm sure my last bottle is way out of date. Hadn't been wearing makeup lately due to working from home and not going out much bc of COVID. Now I need a foundation and I have no clue where to start.

Do he tell you to get the same color? Does that line have same product names? I hope it’s that easy. Today I bought Anastasia luminous to take place photo perfection perfect vanilla. I worry it’s not going to work the same

Hi danielle I used to have the perfect vanilla as well did you find any replacement ? Thanks 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing