Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Fragrance Free Primer

I would love some primer suggestions! One of my Favourites is the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer .75 / 21gbut I dislike that it’s fragranced. 

In the past I’ve used Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mLand loved how Hydrating it felt, but it didn’t blur out pores or help a whole lot with a smooth foundation application. 

I also like the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 gand the tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer 0.5 oz/ 14.2 gbut prefer the consultancy of the PoreFessional more. 

I have dry, acne prone skin for reference. 

Thank you for any suggestions! 

Re: Fragrance Free Primer

@bakeamuffin Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL is fragrance free. Its not like the texture of any of the primers you listed so it may take some getting used too. 

I have tried all of the primers you listed and I do like them all. If you like the consistency of the porefessional then I think you would like the OG Smashbox Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL . Honestly, I have enough primers to fill in every pore on planet Earth and I always go back to it. It doesn't irritate my skin (a lot of pore filling primers do) and its just the easiest and most satisfying to use. Ive probably gone through 6 of them and it is the only primer that makes me panic when I'm running out. 

As far as fragrance goes, I am not sure if there are fragrances hiding in it that I am unaware of, but I don't smell anything whatsoever when I use it.

Good luck 💖

I do love the veil primer- you should try a sample, make sure it wears well with your foundation. 💖

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing