Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Foundation

Hey I’m looking for a foundation that has natural-glow-radiant finish.I don’t rlly care about coverage and the fenty beauty one is out bc it’s WAY to dry... I’m thinking the hourglass vanish stick,Georgio Aramani foundation,Nars sheer glow, and the Nars long wear radiant, and the YSL All hours foundation....the most important thing is that I’m looking for a foundation that doesn’t cake or blend out too streaky...which one should I get?

Foundation

I prefer light to medium coverage and I really like Dior face and body. The finish is more natural but it gets more glowy throughout the day, as long as you don't set it. GA luminous silk is beautiful but I'm sensitive to it and I found all the shades to be either too pink or red leaning. Dior has a better shade lineup imo. My favorite thing to do for a glowy look though is to mix some Becca first light primer with my Cover FX power play foundation. It stays on all day too.

Re: Foundation

Hi @Hiidontknowhow,

For a natural, glowing skin look I recommend the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75

For extra glow, I would pair the foundation with the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Re: Foundation

@Hiidontknowhow You didn’t mention this one, but my favorite for a natural glowly finish is Dior Forever Skin Glow. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing