Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Foundation suggestions

Looking for best recommended foundations. Looking for consitent non streaky foundation. I have tried Armani and Dior top rated apparently by youtubers lol.  I did love Dior but found it a bit streaky but better than Armani. Am I doing something wrong? I ve tried with and without primer.  Is it my skin? My skin without make up doesnt look at textured as it does with foundation. The only skin issue i have is pigmentation spots and maybe a few medium size pores. My main thing is that I don't want it to look as though Im wearing foundation if that's even possible. Tia!

Re: Foundation suggestions

@sabger Those are both great foundations.  I'd first ask how you're applying foundation.  I find no matter which foundation I use, if I'm using a brush it always looks streaky.  Maybe I just don't have a knack for it, but a Beautyblender Dream Makeup Sponge  or even a less expensive version ( I like the Real Techniques one just as much) works so much better than a brush.  I also think that lower coverage foundations are easier to avoid streaks with.  Start with a good base of SPF or moisturizer or primer, dealers choice, let it sink in for a few minutes before moving on to foundation. I tend to go with putting foundation on my skin with my finger then blending with the sponge, but some like to start with a brush then finish with a sponge.  Hope this helps!

Re: Foundation suggestions

Thanks for the response.  So yes I did try both ways and sponge obviously does apply better but it still did not look even.  I will keep looking and trying lol

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing