cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Foundation recs for very pale, yellow toned skin

Hi all!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect foundation for quite a while now, and am not having any luck, so I am wondering if anyone might have any suggestions/recommendations for me to try! I would very much appreciate any ideas that you all might have!

SOME INFO:

- I would describe my skin as being normal to dry, and sensitive to anything that is overly fragranced.

- I have quite fair, warm (yellow) toned skin.

- I am looking for something that has a medium to full coverage, and a more natural to dewy finish, preferably.

- I also need something that is long lasting, and isn't going to be broken down from sweating/settling into laugh lines.

For reference, here are some of the foundations that I have already tried (hopefully to give you an idea of what I might be looking for):

1. L'Oreal True Match in shade 'W1' (this is a perfect shade match for me, but the formula doesn't last long on my skin and settles into laugh lines and dry patches.)

2. NARS Sheer Glow in shades 'Siberia' (which seems like a decent colour match, if not a little too light), and 'Gobi' (which can also work, but is slightly too dark for me. This formula also doesn't provide as much coverage as I would like.)

3. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in shade '110 Porcelain' - this shade is ever so slightly too peachy for my skin. 

Thank you in advance to any of you who are able to put in your two-cents 🙂

Re: Foundation recs for very pale, yellow toned skin

Have you tried any of the Tarte products? I really like Tarte's "empowered hybrid gel foundation".  My skin tends to be on the dry side and this foundation is perfect, used with the right primer. The coverage is great and lasts all day.

Re: Foundation recs for very pale, yellow toned skin

I'll add that one to my list of ones to try! Thank you for the recommendation 🙂 

EDIT: It doesn't look like there is a shade that is fair and warm toned enough for me 😞 Thanks again for the recommendation, though!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing