Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Foundation recommendations for combo/oily skin!

Hey girls!

I just recently purchased the too faced born this way foundation and am not happy! It makes my skin look like a grease factory by lunchtime. And I'm like sweating my makeup off. Is there any type of foundation that would make my face matte and last all day?

Re: Foundation recommendations for combo/oily skin!

Same thing happened to me. I found the peaches and cream foundation, work wonders with my oily skin. I also pair it with the finishing powder and I stay oil-free for hours. 

Anonymous Insider

Would I have to re-apply it? Or would the setting spray help with that? I am very new to primer and setting spray. 

Hi @Anonymous,

I have oily/combo skin and swear by these two foundations.

1.) Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation: It gives a matte finish to the skin and provides good medium, natural coverage.

2.) BareMinerals Original Foundation: It's a 100 percent natural, mineral based product that gives buildable coverage and is good for your skin.

3.) Not a foundation, but I recommend using a mattifying setting spray to ensure your makeup stays matte all day. My current favorite for oily skin is the Urban Decay Deslick Spray.

I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

I agree @PenelopeBT!! Bare Minerals Original foundation was the only foundation that finally worked for my oily/combo skin. I have used it for years!! I have never been disappointed because it looks natural and last all day!!!!💗

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing