Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Foundation Too Pink!

Hi everyone!! So I’ve been using Lancôme’s Teint Idole in 110 and realized it looks too pink on me. Is there anyway I can make it look less pink?? 

RE: Foundation Too Pink!

Make Up For Ever used to have Chromatic Mix drops that you add into your foundation to adjust tint and tone. Cover FX has Custom Cover Drops that you could mix into your foundation with to make it match better. The best thing to do though is to get the perfect color that matches you. The foundation colors below would all be within the same degree of darkness/lightness but with more yellowtone as you move down the list. Hope this helps. 110 Ivory C = 1R06, 210 Buff N = 1Y06, 250 Bisque W = 2Y06, 130 Ivory N = 3Y06, 230 Buff W = 5Y06. You can ask a Beauty Advisor to help match you in store.

Re: Foundation Too Pink!

@lilacwisterias  If it is a new foundation, I recommend returning it to where you bought it and get color matched for the proper shade and do an even exchange - that is the easiest and cheapest solution.  Otherwise, some people will buy two shades and mix them to get "their shade."   

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing