Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Foundation Recommendations

I am currently using Makeup Forever HD foundation but it never sinks into my skin and breaks up so badly by the end of the day. Does anyone have a recommendation for a medium/ buildable coverage foundation that looks natural and sinks into the skin? I usually have combo skin, but it leans a little more on the dry side this time of year. Thank you for your help.

Re: Foundation Recommendations

I use to use Makeup Forever ULTRA HD and let it go once I started using NARS sheer glow. I've been using it for 2 years, I've tried foundations in between but always go back to sheer glow. It leaves a really nice soft finish, full coverage without feeling heavy on the skin. 

RE: Foundation Recommendations

Have you tried MAC waterproof pro long wear? I find it more liquid formula (gives a lighter weight feeling) than the MUFE matte velvet. Both are medium coverage.

RE: Foundation Recommendations

I've had great experience with the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk. I have dry skin and it performs great and soaks in to give the appearance of smooth dewy skin. It is definitely buildable depending on the method of application. It's long lasting too!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing