cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Foundation/BB/CC?

Hey Beauty Community!

Looking for some product suggestions as I get more into makeup. Night shift worker here so I tend to have huge bags under my eyes as a regular part of my look. I usually just wear a mid-full coverage concealer depending on what I'm up to. NYX HD/CSWS shades 4, 4.5, 5, NARS radiant shade vanilla +/- 1, or it cosmetics in light or medium. 

Just recently got into BB creams and have some trouble finding one to match. The only thing I've been able to find is some random Garnier drug store one. I have the new boscia, one but find it takes too long to apply/blend. Was wondering if anyone had any product recommendations that aren't the Dr. Jart BB's as I find they're too thick/dark/don't blend well. Also if anyone has tried the NARS glow foundation and thoughts?

Re: Foundation/BB/CC?

@EastCoast96  Have you tried the BareMinerals BB cream by any chance? They have a decent shade range (especially compared to Dr. Jart) and I quite like the ease of application:

bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Cashew 3....

I’ve tried the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation but found it a bit streaky and challenging to apply. My two favourite foundations currently are:

COVER FX - Power Play Foundation

LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation

They are both so easy to apply and offer medium to high coverage. 

Hope this helps a bit! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing