Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Fenty vs. Kat Von D

In your opinion which foundation is best, fenty beauty or Kat Von D??

Re: Fenty vs. Kat Von D

In my opinion, the Fenty Beauty foundation is a better choice than the Kat V. Don foundation because the Fenty foundation tends to be more layerable and less cakey. The Kat V.  foundation (for me personally) is more thick and tends to dry my skin out. 

I want to try Fenty foundation but have no idea what shade to get. I normally wear Kat Von D's Light 45 Neutral. Which shade is best?

You can use the foundation shade finder on Sephora website just put kvdbeauty as the brand and the shade you use it will give you all the similar shade of other foundation brand . 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Fenty vs. Kat Von D

I personally use the Kat Von D foundation because it is more full coverage and I can get away with no concealer and lasts all day (I have oily skin so this is a plus). It feels heavy on the skin for some people (mainly with dry skin) but not me personally. If you like a lighter coverage, more natural and more liquids foundations I’d go for the Fenty foundation. My personal favorite is the Kat Von D. 🙂

I prefer Fenty. Kvd feels way too heavy on my dry skin.

I prefer Fenty. Kvd feels way too heavy on my dry skin.

Fenty is light, medium coverage. KVD is full coverage. A...

Fenty is light, medium coverage. KVD is full coverage. A lot thicker. I have both.

Fenty

Fenty

I like the Kay von D one better than Fenty but I like the...

I like the Kay von D one better than Fenty but I like the Too Faced peach more than both of them combined. The Fenty foundation consistency really turned me off. It was so watery and my blender soaked it all up.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing