Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Favorite Primer

What is your favorite primer and why? What do you look for in a primer?

RE: Favorite Primer

I have an oily tzone and my favourite is Make Up For Ever Step 1 matte primer, the best matte primer I’ve tried. And for the rest of my face I use Touch In Sol No Poreblem as it’s smoothing and makes my foundation apply flawlessly.

Re: Favorite Primer

I personally need a hydrating primer, my skin cancgst very dry and without a hydrating primer most foundations feel like a tight mask on my face. The Hangover Primer by Too Faced is your favourite! It contains coconut water which is super hydrating (and smells delicious!) It applies easily and feels refreshing. My makeup sits well on it and lasts all day. I recently started to use an Eyeshadow Primer on my nose and it really helps the foundation apply evenly and it stays in place. 

Becca Backlight Primer is one of my favorites: https://www.sephora.com/product/first-light-priming-filter-P416055?skuId=1901859&icid2=products%20gr...

I like it a lot because it always makes me look fresh and glowy! 

I often mix it with FAB Coconut Moisturizer Primer when my face needs some extra hydration. 

These primers aren't heavy. They feel so nice on the skin.

@SamanthaErin513,

I love the No 28 primer from Hourglass. It's full of plant essentials and smells like a spa, plus it keeps my dry skin hydrated and smooth.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing