Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Dewy foundation that covers up hyperpigmentation and doesn't transfer?

I have the touche eclat all in one glow but it doesnt cover enough and transfers everywhere. I also have bare minerals foundation stick but transfers everywhere and isnt quite the right shade.

Re: Dewy foundation that covers up hyperpigmentation and doesn't transfer?

@ab0s   Hi!  I wanted to let you know I tried my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation yesterday and paid attention to how it wore.  Unfortunately, it did transfer.  I didn't use a primer so I don't know if that would have made a difference or not.  Sorry about the mistake.

@ab0s   Just to let you know, when you find a foundation you like, you can always use a luminizing primer or add a couple of drops of a luminizer to any foundation to give the foundation a glow.

I wore Nars Sheer Glow the other day, in warm weather and I was sweating, and I don't remember it transferring.  It's not glowy, but you could add a little bit of Cover FX's Custom Enhancer Drops to it.  There are seven shades to choose from-https://www.sephora.com/product/custom-enhancer-drops-P409765?icid2=products%20grid:p409765:product

I keep recommending this foundation, but I really do like the Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation.  It has good coverage (I'd say medium level,) and a tiny bit of glow to it.  It lasts a long time for me and I don't remember it being one of the foundations that leave residue on my cell phone!  The shade choice is not extensive so you may want to try to swatch it in person if you can to get a good match.

https://www.sephora.com/product/power-fabric-longwear-high-cover-foundation-spf-25-P416785?icid2=pro...

thank you! @Ispend2much6 

Dewy foundation that covers up hyperpigmentation and doesn't transfer?

@ab0s Damned if I didn't love the YSL Touche Eclat Glow too! I had a shade problem there, but I found NARS Sheer Glow similar in finish. IT CC Cream might be one to try for more coverage. Sadly, I think most dewy foundations transfer easily. Have you tried mixing a touch of oil with a matte foundation you like? Or even the YSL with a matte?

@ab0s 

Too Faced makes an amazing transfer-resistant foundation. It gives medium to full coverage depending on how much you use and can go on dewy if you pair with the right primers and setting sprays. If you haven’t already tried it, I highly recommend you give it a shot. It is personally one of my favorite foundations!

TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection

thanks for the suggestions you guys! @EsinaJ  @gonerogue 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing