From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

DESPERATELY need product recommendations for extremely fair skin and white blonde hair!

Help! I'm a fair-skinned natural blonde but I just went ice/white blonde and now I can't wear any of my foundations without looking orange. I've been using the lightest shades Bare Minerals makes in powder foundation and Givenchy makes in liquid, but they're still too dark. It looks pretty decent with no makeup on, but I'm in my best friend's wedding this weekend so no makeup is not an option! What do you VERY pale or platinum blonde ladies use on your face?? I have combination/mildly acne prone skin but at this point I'll try almost anything!

RE: DESPERATELY need product recommendations for extremely fair skin and white blonde hair!

I am also fair with super light blonde hair and I love the Lancôme foundation! It’s full coverage and covers very well. I alternate between the Teint Idole and Renergie foundations and have to say that I like the Renergie better for coverage on my skin (I’m 50) but both are great. I personally think the Teint Idole is lighter weight than the Renergie. Good luck, have fun at the wedding!

DESPERATELY need product recommendations for extremely fair skin and white blonde hair!

have you tried makeup forever or kat von d? both have great range for very pale skin.

Re: DESPERATELY need product recommendations for extremely fair skin and white blonde hair!

@MargoAllison What's coverage level are you looking for? If you want medium coverage, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Sibera (yellow undertone), Oslo (pink undertone), or Mont Blanc (neutral undertone) might work. I've also heard (though not swatched in person) that the Lancome Teint Idole Foundation has some good light options. I also know that Ben Nye's foundation has options in their shade range all the way up to albinism-compatible colors, though that brand is theatrical makeup, so actually finding somewhere to buy it is difficult. 

Alternatively, if you don't want to buy a new product, you could instead purchase a white mixer, and add that to your liquid foundation to lighten it.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Bahia

LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation

RE: Re: DESPERATELY need product recommendations for extremely fair skin and white blonde hair!

Thank you so much for this, you are a lifesaver! I’m headed to the store to go test out those shades now 🙂

Re: RE: Re: DESPERATELY need product recommendations for extremely fair skin and white blonde hair!

Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing