cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Concealer

I am in the market for concealer and I was looking at the NARS soft matte cream concealer. I use the Lara Mercier concealer but it always balls up and cakes under my eyes. I am using shade 0.5, and I believe it's a little to light for me. Do you have any suggestions for other concealers? If so what shade? 

RE: Concealer

TooFaced- born this way

RE: Concealer

The Nars matte concealer may be a little dry for your undereye. I would try the radiant creamy from them instead. Also have you been using an eye cream under your concealer? I really like using the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright because it is designed to be used under makeup. That could prevent your concealers from balling up and looking heavy.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Concealer

Thank you so much! I'll check the cream out.

Re: Concealer

Hi Eliana!

Which Laura Mercier concealer are you currently using? LAURA MERCIER - Secret Concealer or the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer 2N ?

I just want to know to best help you with your shade choice.

I would however highly recommend the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine or if you are a little more dry under the eye the tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer 34H Medium Honey

If you get back to me with which one you re using for Laura Mercier I could guide you to a color match.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Concealer

I use the Lara Mercier Flawless Fusion Concealer.

Thanks!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing