cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Combo Skin and Light Weight Foundation

Hello! 
I am very new to makeup. When I was in middle school I use to play around with makeup, but through high school I could care a less. Now I wish I would of stayed on track with all the trends. 

I have always had trouble finding the right foundation for my skin. I have very complicated skin and I am hoping one of you could help 🙂 my skin type is combination. Some days it can be dry in some places (mostly forehead/nose) than some days it can be oily in my T zone. I also have acne prone skin. I have large pores on my nose and cheeks. I also have a problem with stubborn peach fuzz. I am looking for a light weight foundation that will cover my large pores and will not be so heavy on the face. Also that will not be caked either. I’m not for sure whether dewy or matte finishes will work best. I am just needing help. Also a good primer that will help too would be great! Price is not a problem I just don’t want to pay too much and not like the foundation.  Any suggestions are welcome! 

Thank you 🙂 

Re: Combo Skin and Light Weight Foundation

Almay foundations works well with sensitive/oily skin, its in Walmart. Theyre medium coverage, and let the skin breath.

Theyre Clear Complexion line has Salicylic Acid in them to help with oil and acne. 

Dont forget to care for your skin first, and not just cover issues.

Dont forget to moisturize well as a base, and setting with powder helps too (Almay have setting powders) 🙂

By the way, you dont have to follow "trends", just do what works for you 🙂

I don’t think I have ever used always foundation. Do they cover acne well without being too cakey? 

@ClarissaJ22  im sorry for the late reply, i check the notification box for replies but i dont get them and i have to go to my posts and check every now and then.

About the Almay foundation, theyre medium coverage, and the powder adds more.

Theyre foundation are good for sensitive skin, and one of them have salicylic acid in it to help with acne. 

A great foundation I have found even though not at Sephora is Maybelline’s FitMe foundation. It feels lightweight but has full coverage and is great for dry or oily skin.😊

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing