Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Can you REALLY overdue a mask?

How long do you ladies keep your masks on? Do you really only keep them on for as long as the description says or do you go longer/shorter? P.s. I don’t have sensitive skin! Lol

Re: Can you REALLY overdue a mask?

Hi 🖐 @Artisticsoullll  Chronic-mask-screw-the-instructions-gal over here 🔻. I would not suggest doing what I do. A moisturizing mask? Sure, absolutely. No harm done. It gets tricky when you get into AHA/BHA’s. My skin can handle it, I’m a seasoned chemical exfoliant user BUT there was this one time.....let’s just say aloe was my friend for weeks. Some of the gals here might remember. It wasn’t good. I would just stick to the instructions lol

RE: Re: Can you REALLY overdue a mask?

Lol Ok so I checked the masks that I’ve been wearing for long which are Mario Badescu Silver powder and the Biossance Squalane and Vitamin C Rose Mask. They both don’t have the AHA/BHA’s in them so woooohooo

Re: Can you REALLY overdue a mask?

I wouldn't keep an exfoliating mask on past the recommended time, but it should be fine for a hydrating mask.

RE: Re: Can you REALLY overdue a mask?

Ok good to know lol... the masks that I’ve been wearing for long is the Mario Badescu Silver powder and the Biossance Squalane and Vitamin C Rose Mask!
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing