From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Can someone please help me out with evening my complection?

*I️ have combo skin, little to no acne, and redness. *I️ am on the hunt for something to smooth out and even out my skin, nothing heavy or crazy. Any recommendations? (sorry for the crazy letters but the iphone glitch won’t go away)
Anonymous Insider

Re: Can someone please help me out with evening my complection?

@LexiLindsey,

I agree with @ELNene17 - Korean beauty skincare is fantastic!  Belif and Laneige are wonderful brands and have a great many products to choose from - with the holiday season here, Sephora has several starter kits that provide a great introduction to these brands.  Other K-beauty skincare brands that are worth looking into are Amore Pacific (pricey, but good); Dr. Jart+ (if your skin gets drier in the winter, definitely worth a look).  Blithe has been a favorite K-beauty skincare find for me this year.

For evening out your complexion, you might also want to look into incorporating an exfoliating product into your skincare routine, if the unevenness in your skin tone stems from uneven texture.  If the unevenness is the result of hyperpigmentation, I would also recommend looking at exfoliating regularly and using a Vitamin C serum or oil.

K beauty really has been great with ur areas of concern....

K beauty really has been great with ur areas of concern. Laneige & Belif brands products are lightweight & very moisturizering. I would strongly recommend Belif aqua eye bomb, Belief aqua bomb moisturizer and a Laneige toner as standouts. Their are many value kits from both brands u can test out.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing