Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

CC Cream Opinions Needed

I'm looking for a cc cream for no-makeup days. I have normal skin with a couple small dry patches, fine lines, and dark under eye circles. I hear good things about IT Cosmetics and Erborian but can't decide between them. Would love to hear your experiences with both or either, and maybe some recommendations of others you've tried. Thanks!

Re: CC Cream Opinions Needed

@DrVe While I love the IT CC Cream, it's actually fuller coverage so I wouldn't recommend it for no makeup days. I haven't tried the Erborian so I can't speak to experiences about that one. When I am looking for really light coverage, but still some coverage, I reach for URBAN DECAY - Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Foundationor bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Bamboo 5....

IT is great if you have yellow or neutral undertones - it looks so yellow on me with pink ones

I have not tried the Erborian but did not like the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium  @DrVe  I know some people love it but I found the shade range horrible and the consistency was super thick. A word of warning too - if you go with IT Cosmetics CC cream make sure you get the original or matte version - a Sephora employee accidentally made my sample the illuminating kind and I felt like Edward Cullen in sunlight - way too much sparkle!

@DrVe I really like IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40the coverage is great. I have also tried the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Mediumand it is good too. I just like the matte version better.

Thanks, @faeriegirl! I am definitely leaning toward the IT cc cream - higher SPF and lower price. 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing