Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

I have been using Boscia's BB Cream Broad Spectrum for YEARS. Has it been discontinued?? I can no longer purchase it from you guys! I'm almost out - - what can I use instead? I tried a sample of IT Cosmetics CC cream, but it's so yellow and I hate it. Help!?!

Tags:

Re: Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

Two years later and we still don't have a new Boscia BB cream. Really disappointed 😞 

@bosciaskincare wrote:

Hi beauties!

We are always making room for the newest innovations in skincare. Stay tuned for exciting new releases (cough, cough, BB Cream) next year!

Anonymous Insider

I miss my Boscia BB Cream in light.  First product to work for me and my super fair reactive skin.  Please, please bring it back!  I'm lost without it!  :'(

I reallyyyyyy miss my Boscia BB cream in light nothing compares 😞

Anonymous Insider

You HAVE to bring back the BB cream!!!!!!!!!!!

It works for me and my sisters with all different skin tones.  

We are devastated to hear it has been discontinued.

Nothing compares! 

Anonymous Insider

I'm almost out, went to purchase during the 20% off sale, and it's nowhere to be found. Then I found this. I have oily skin, it's the ONLY BB cream that's ever worked for me! PLEASE don't change it!! The sales clerks at 2 different Sephora's nearest me, said they always had trouble stocking it!!

Anonymous Insider

Thank GOD! I have really sensitive skin and don't like anything, but the boscia bb cream. I'm out and not using anything else right now. I need my boscia. Will definitely look for it when it comes back.

Thank goodness! I am DYING without my Boscia BB Cream!!

Hurry!  Why have you discontinued?? I love your BB cream.

bosciaskincare wrote:

Hi beauties!

We are always making room for the newest innovations in skincare. Stay tuned for exciting new releases (cough, cough, BB Cream) next year!

I am so sad!!!! I have also used boscia bb cream for five years after I got a sample in my birchbox and loved it. It's the best one I ever tried, and I'm stunned that it was discontinued! I hope it does get re-released next year...

Next year!?!?! What do we do until then??? I need a few bottles to hold me over 

Any hints as to when next year? Trying to decide how many bottles I need to purchase to tide me over! Nothing works like your BB Cream on my crazy sensitive skin! 

Hi!! I hope you see this (not sure how old your post about this is).  I can wholeheartedly recommend Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream as a substitute until our Beloved Boscia BB cream comes back. Consistency and coverage are about the same. You will love it, I promise! You'll have to get shade matched but other than that it's very similar!

Anonymous Insider

What tint in the complexion rescue was closest to the Boscia BB regular (not light)?

Good for sensitive skin? I tried Bare Minerals eye primer, but the bismuth oxychloride in it was KILLER on my eyelids. 

Conversation Stats
testing