Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Best foundation for SUPER SUPER OILY SKIN

Hi girls! I've been using my mac pro longwear foundation for years, but now I feel my skin could look better because I look kind of shiny so I tried the cover fx power play foundation. But it didn't work for me, my face looks patchy on my T-zone and I look very oily even tho I use my setting spray urban decay and my benefits POREfessional matte rescue. I am looking for a foundation medium coverage since i have acne and keeps me matte. 

Re: Best foundation for SUPER SUPER OILY SKIN

Hi @thelmahg,

I love the Lancome Teint Idole Foundation. It is long wearing, oil free and looks natural but provides great coverage. 

I also suggest the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. It is also long wearing and is waterproof, won’t run, rub off, or smudge and lasts in hot and humid weather. 

Both foundations have a ton of shades too! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

thanks, I will try the Estee lauder! 🙂

RE: Best foundation for SUPER SUPER OILY SKIN

I would recommend using Estée Lauder double wear. It’s the only thing that has worked for me. I am super oily as well. I don’t get oily with this foundation and it doesn’t transfer on to my clothes or anything else like others do. It lasts me all day.

Re: RE: Best foundation for SUPER SUPER OILY SKIN

Thank you gorgeous, I will give it a try!:)

Best foundation for SUPER SUPER OILY SKIN

I am in a similar situation, but I would recommend changing your primer. I pat the urban decay de-slick primer in my t-zone the use the benefits matte rescue on the rest of my face. This works with my MAC foundation but I would also recommend the estee Lauder double wear foundation. I use NARS natural longwear for everyday foundation and might blot 2 times in 12 hours.

thank you! I will definitely try the Estee Lauder

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
testing