Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Best drugstore primer for sensitive combo skin?

student on a budget :(. I have combo skin - oily nose, and very dry and sensitive everywhere else. I have a little bit of acne sometimes and always some eczema on my cheeks, forehead, chin. What primer do you reccomend that will keep my nose from becoming greasy without making the rest of my face burn? should I be using 2 primers? I have sensitive skin and also don't want something that will clog my pores. Or do I have to get something high end? If thats the case I can't really afford it, so I'll just prime with my moisterizer. Maybe its best with my skintype to have less products on my skin? What do you guys think? Thanks 🙂

Tags:

RE: Best drugstore primer for sensitive combo skin?

I like NYX hydratouch Primer, it’s cheap but works really well. It’s hydrating but also has soothing ingredients to calm redness and irritation. I have rosacea and sensitive skin so it really brings down the redness in my skin.

Re: Best drugstore primer for sensitive combo skin?

Honestly,I'd get the little trial size of the Porefessional and use that only on your nose  and any other areas that you find your foundation breaking up. It doesn't take much, so the trial size will last for a good while. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing