Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Best Cream Product Recommendations

I’ve gotten into a powder rut 😕 and would like to introduce new cream products to my collection and daily use. I love fresh glowy natural looking makeup with a pop of color on the cheeks and I think with some BOMB cream products my life will feel complete! So I need some suggestions for some awesome cream products!

Re: Best Cream Product Recommendations

@EmmazingGrace NARS - The Multipleis always excellent or CLINIQUE Chubby Stick™ Cheek Colour Balm Blush 03 Rosy Poly Rosyis pretty good especially for the price

RE: Best Cream Product Recommendations

Check out Shiseido’s new blushes! Technically they are cream to powder but they are just magnificent

@EmmazingGrace My favorite highlighter ever is RMS BEAUTY - Champagne Rosé Luminizer. They also make a decent lip and cheek product, but I personally like ILIA - Multi-Stick and BITE BEAUTY - Multistick better. However, as a cream to powder formula, the Bite Multistick tends to blend easier with a brush. But, my favorite non-powder blush would be Glossier Cloud Paint. 

Edit to add that LAURA MERCIER - Caviar Stick Eye Shadow is great, too.

Ohh good call @txcatx!! The LM caviar eyeshadow sticks are such a nice product

I recently tried the Ciaté London Dewy Stix - Luminous Highlighting Balm Lustre. It is really a balm texture, but such a beautiful dewy glow! The MILK MAKEUP - Lip + Cheekmight work for you too! I quite like the milk line, and you can grab a bunch to try in a set like MILK MAKEUP - Meet The Fam Milk Bestsellers Set

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing