Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Best Concealer

I’m really wanting a concealer to use for when I’m too lazy to do my full face. I don’t want it to look cakey but I want it to be able to cover my under eyes and any blemishes. I heard the tarte tape shape would be good? But I’m not sure if that would be cakey too? Or is there a better one?

RE: Best Concealer

The Tarte Shape Tape is great if you're also wearing foundation. It might be too much if you're wearing only that and a bare face since it's so full coverage and on slightly on the dry side. I'd do something like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer or Make Up For Ever Ultra HD. They are both very pigmented with med/full coverage, but just a little more emollient to blend more seamlessly into bare skin.

Shape Tape is a good concealer. I also really love the new Colour Pop No Filter Concealer. It's a really good dupe for the shape tape. Super blendable and does not crease. Only $6. Just have to keep an eye for restocks online. Tons of shades. I love them both the same. They both cover blemishes and dark circles well.

Thank you! Would you say the shape tape looks more natural? That’s kinda what I’m wanting.

I wouldnt say it`s natural. It is full coverage so you can tell there is something there covering up.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing