cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Beauty Blender Foundation Broken Pump

I bought my bottle of the beauty blender foundation in the beginning of February and I have been having issues with the pump the entire time I have owned it. Has anyone figured out how to fix this issue? I want to use the rest of what is in the bottle, at first I thought it was empty somehow in the two months I've owned it. Great formula, great foundation, a very poorly executed pump.

Re: Beauty Blender Foundation Broken Pump

I had the same thing happen twice in a row! I took the first one back three weeks after buying the foundation and Sephora kindly replaced it with another bottle. Two weeks later, I'm having the same problem! I don't think I could have possibly used it all up in two weeks.

I haven't found a tutorial on how to open the bottle just yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before someone on YouTube posts about it.

Re: Beauty Blender Foundation Broken Pump

It only took two years but I finally took care of that youtube video!  Basically, you wedge something under the bottom tab, pop off the plastic plate, and clean around the nozzle on both the bottle and the plate opening.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing