Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

what is the best face wash and moisturizer (day and night) regime for normal skin?

I need a face wash and moisturizer for day and night. I have pretty normal skin and I am 21 years old. I just want something I can use every day and night. 

I recommend getting the clinique 3 step care system. It c...

I recommend getting the clinique 3 step care system. It comes with a Facial soap, Toner, And a moisturizer. To try it out go to your local sephora or check out online they have a small kit to try it out. And if for some reason the moisturizer it comes with does not give enough moisture i recommend cliniques Moisture Surge.

I love Purpose cleanser from Walmart, $5 derm recommended...

I love Purpose cleanser from Walmart, $5 derm recommended, very gentle.   Clinique Dramatically Different Gel, or Moisture Surge both are great.  

If you have pretty much a normal skin type with no proble...

If you have pretty much a normal skin type with no problems, I'm sure you can pick up anything at a drugstore, such as from Cetaphil or even the Dove bar. They're definitely classic type cleansers. If you want to get fancy and go for something from Sephora, you can try Fresh's Soy Face Cleanser or Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Cleanser. You can even go as far as narrowing down your search and going for the sulfate-free and paraben-free approach or buy an all-natural cleanser. The Yes to Carrots line someone mentioned uses some certified organic ingredients and can be purchased at Target. I hope this helps and good luck!

Hey :)   I read your question and thought i could help. I...

Hey Smiley Happy

I read your question and thought i could help. I write a blog  and did a post on a great product that i think will suit your needs. It's called Yes To Carrots. You can go onto my blog and check it out if you want. They sell it at Target, Ulta, and  I hope this helps Smiley Happy

-Maddi

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors