Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

skin care

what's the best skin care?

Re: skin care

@kengl depends what you’re looking for! I have sensitive combo skin that is prone to dry patches and I’ve had great luck with First Aid Beauty, Olehenricksen, Laneige and Youth to the People. Some standout products for me: OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer, OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème, Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 mL, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration 6 oz/ 170 g, LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask. I also have been loving squalane oil, like the Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil 3.4 oz / 100 mLor Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

Re: skin care

@kengl There are so many amazing skincare lines and products. However, some of my favorites are FRESH - Soy Face Cleanser, the KATE SOMERVILLE - ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum, AMOREPACIFIC - FUTURE RESPONSE Age Defense Cremeand the FRESH - Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream

Best,

Rebecca 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing